Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Q and A with some of your favorites..

When recently asked the question "Is there any other career you might like to try some day?", Steve Burton, Bradford Anderson, Kelly Monaco, and Jason Thompson replied:

Steve Burton (Jason):
"Directing. It's fun! I'd rather do that than act. There's just something about being on set, shooting a film."

Bradford Anderson (Spinelli):
"I always wanted to be a baseball player. I'm from central New Hampshire, and I'm a huge Red Sox fan-I cried when they won the World Series. I also wanted to be a stockbroker, because that's what my dad was. Then, I [also] wanted to be a tennis star like Agassi."

Kelly Monaco (Sam):
"There are so many things. This is why I'm an actor, because I never could pick one career. Being an actor, I get to try everybody's career. I get to be a little bit of everything. I don't know,. I'd like to be a mother. My clock's not ticking, but I can still hear it. I do think that raising children is the toughest job on all of this planet."

Jason Thompson (Patrick):
"I'm really into design and architecture, which I've said before. I'd love to build a building. In my future, I'd love to get into the hotel business. It's one of our goals, as far as bar owners: to one day own a cool little hotel. Whether it's in New York or L.A. or some random city."


Great answers, but I must say if Steve Burton goes behind the scenes, there will be withdraws from many viewers, and Kelly Monaco's answer about motherhood is so sweet and endearing.

information courtesy of ABC Soaps

No comments: