Monday, June 4, 2007

Q and A with Laura (Carly) and Rebecca (Elizabeth)

When asked "What was your first big splurge when you got your first contract or other big acting gig?


Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos Jacks):
"I got the job on LOVING in June, 1991. Come Forth of July, I went back home. Every year on the Forth of July, everyone wen to Ocean City, MD. We'd always stay at the Sheraton in this itty-bitty room. [That year], I went to the Sheraton, rented out the penthouse suite, and all my friends came. I could afford it. It was fun. When I got to GENERAL HOSPITAL, I bought a Mini Cooper. It's my first California car". (Does this not sound like a Carly splurge at the Sheraton or what?)

Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Weber Spencer):
"My first acting gig, I think I was six years old, so I don't think I bought anything. I bought a car when I came to GH. I had my other car for several years. I had a little Acura. Then I bought my dream Volvo. I've always had nice cars, which I justify, because I drive really far to work. I had to make sure I got to work in a safe automobile". (A Volvo? Really..hmmm)

information courtesy of ABC Soaps

No comments: