Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why the Hospital?

I am starting this blog to indulge in a creative aspect of writing from one of my all time favorite shows, General Hospital. I did not follow soaps until 2000 while living with my sister in law and she totally got me hooked, and since it has had a way of fascinating my mind. The writers are magical in their stories and the actors are so talented in the way in which the characters are portrayed. Over the years, I have met many other women (and men) who enjoy the amazing artistry involved in creating such a well done daytime soap. As an English major, a writer, and an avid General Hospital watcher and fan (waiting in line to meet “Ric” in Raleigh, NC for 2 hours with my 4 month old…) I have chosen to write a blog of the show…hope you like it, and fee free to comment!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: